Old January 31st 05, 11:04 PM

In rec.aviation.misc Juan Jimenez wrote:

There is a C206 available in Colorado... "6RS", I believe N75 or N736RS.
I think it is offered at $122K.

I know the owner... I can put you in touch.

Send email.

Jer/

"C J Campbell" wrote in message
news

wrote in message
oups.com...
As I recall, there was a plane and camera setup like this stolen some
time ago. I have been looking for the website where this was posted,
but have not come up with it. Buyer Beware!

The STC is not exactly rare. Anyone who buys an airplane without a title
search is nuts.

VERY true. The one for sale in PR is N52728. Anyone can check the
registry to find the info on it. Nice airplane. I've been thinking of buying
it myself and putting it to work.

Best regards,

Jer/ "Flight instruction and mountain flying are my vocation!" Eberhard

--
Jer/ (Slash) Eberhard, Mountain Flying Aviation, LTD, Ft Collins, CO
CELL 970 231-6325 EMAIL jer'at'frii.com WEB http://users.frii.com/jer/