Old April 23rd 21, 01:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JC Garrison

Default new SSA web site

Eric --

Try contacting Frank Whiteley --

I have done this thru - members.ssa.org - just as in the past and it the system sent me a pdf of the application - which you can print and sign.

AE
======

Yes, the link is in members.ssa.org, but when I try to access it, I get the 404. Other links on the page work OK.

On https://members.ssa.org after logging in, click on My Home Page, then on the Sailplane Racing menu, click on Contest Rules and Process. Don't click on Sailplane Racing at the top as it will redirect presently.

So, trying to fill out my paperwork for Region 2 Contest using the link emailed to me when I did the initial, online registration. You need to sign the application, but the link in the email returns a 404 error. I tried logging in and going to the Contest Registration section, but that looks like it ends up with a re-registration (i.e. starting over). I just need the completed PDF(S) so I can sign them...