Old September 20th 10, 10:17 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Andrew B

Default RIAT Fairford J-630

"Canuck" wrote in message

"Andrew B" wrote in message
om...
General Dynamics F-16AM Fighting Falcon
Royal Netherlands Air Force
311 Squadron
--
Andrew B (Cheshire, England)

"Heavier-than-air flying machines are impossible."
(Lord Kelvin, president Royal Society, 1895.)

Hmmm...curious. I see a bunch of Canadian flags on the tail as well as an
emblem...... I tried blowing up the image to see what the emblem is but
was unsuccessful at deciphering it. Can you fill me in?

Nick

Seems that there has been a Maple Flag exercise at Cold Lake earlier this
year.

I like that CL-215 photo of yours, they are quite some machine.

--
Andrew B (Cheshire, England)

"Heavier-than-air flying machines are impossible."
(Lord Kelvin, president Royal Society, 1895.)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	J-630 Tail.jpg
Views:	76