Old January 11th 07, 07:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Default For all those who think flying on an airline is better than GA.

Gene Seibel writes:

Last month I spent two days in a terminal and 9 hours on two different
planes on the ramp to make it from St Louis to Phoenix in 39 hours.
First day was due to weather. Second day was due totally to airline
mismanagement, incompetence, and cluelessness. Our pilot finally
learned that the flight was cancelled from a passenger. Airline
bureaucracy can not handle changes. Pilots aren't even in the loop.

What was the name of the airline?