Old January 29th 13, 03:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.aviation.military,talk.politics.misc,alt.society.labor-unions
Mr.B1ack[_3_]

Default Is the 787 a failure ?

On Tue, 29 Jan 2013 07:13:58 -0800, Max Boot wrote:

Jim Wilkins wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

"Mr.B1ack" wrote:
And Boeing didn't spin fast enough to prevent the perception of
the 787 becoming that of a flaming deathtrap.

Who has died aboard a 787?

Has Airbus fixed the faults that allowed a functional A330 to stall
and fall out of the sky without informing its crew? jsw

Not that I know of. The newest plane I've flown on was a 727. The
other was a DC10. I flew to Alaska & back from Ohio in the '70s and
have never needed to go anywhere by plane since.

You are the classic example of why cosmopolitan Europeans and Asians
mock Americans: a bumpkin, a rube, someone who thinks everything in the
world worth seeing and knowing is within a two hour mule ride from your
shack.

Though, oddly, those cosmopolitan euros will flock
over on their tourist bus to take a million photos
of his mule and shack ... "Rustic Americana", very
artsy-fartsy dontchaknow :-)