Old June 2nd 07, 12:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
Cubdriver

Default Gasohol

some out to Massachusetts, also.
\
How far are you from Hampton NH?

Grass strip, Piper Cubs, New Standard biplane, splendid cafe (closes
at 2pm), and clean mogas at the pump, $3.40 a gallon.

I bought four gallons two months ago and haven't used it all yet. It's
astonishing how far gasoline goes in small engines. (Well, okay, I
don't mow my lawn any more. The clean mogas goes into the chain saw,
generator, and snow blower.... My tractor runs fine on gasoline
polluted with ethanol.)

Blue skies! -- Dan Ford

Claire Chennault and His American Volunteers, 1941-1942
forthcoming from HarperCollins www.flyingtigersbook.com