Old November 28th 06, 03:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike the Strike

Default Only six US OLC flight claims?

Two more flights have appeared.

Dean, try saving the OLC claim file in SeeYou and uploading that if the
direct claim didn't work. That's what I've found easiest.

Mike

On Nov 27, 9:52 pm, wrote:
Mike,
I flew yesterday out of Warner Springs and attempted to post my
measly flight. It hasn't shown up on OLC 24+ hours after the "posting"
. Most of the time I can't get any flight info out of the website. It
sounds like it may not be operator error just on my end.
Has anyone else posted a flight and not have it show up either? This
was my first post on the new website. Just when I was getting
comfortable with the old one they go and change it! :-)

Dean