Old May 24th 08, 02:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Awwwwwwwwww

Default FAA NOTAM System Offline aka FAA CIVIL RIGHTS SCAM

On 2008-05-23, Awwwwwwwwww wrote:
Jay Maynard wrote:
How many fired, embittered ex-FAA employees does it take to spam
Usenet?
1.
It amazes me how people judge based on incomplete facts

Then tell us: Why do you insist on spamming Usenet with your same old
tired
anti-FAA screeds? We've all seen them, we're all tired of them, we wish
you'd dry up and blow away.

Hint: "Because I'm trying to save your butts" will be disregarded as the
utter bilge it is.

I suggest deleting the cross-posting, so the "bilge" is spread any
farther than the newsgroup you reply from. I'd do that, except I don't
know which newsgroup Jay is reading.

Bilge?
Screed?

Hint: An opinion is like an asshole. Your's stinks just like
everyone else.

NON Politically Correct facts make weak people and
sycophants nervous in this brain washed Government educated
country. It is the same reason an unknown UNQUALIFIED and
INEXPERIENCED BLACK guy is close to becoming the Democratic
nominee for President.

Do you remember the story "The Emperor has no clothes"?
You need to read it if you don't

"Kissing the Black ASS" is an infectious politically correct
disease that will soon decimate America. The FAA and our
Government is a MESS due to politically correct hiring
practices and "Kissing the Black Ass"

So tell me. What is it like living life as a SYCOPHANT
and BRAIN WASHED by the media and Government schools?

Read the below excerpt from a recent "PRESIDENTIAL"
candidate. The best candidate to lead our country who was
lessened and ignored and vilified by the homosexual
controlled Marxist left wing media in America

It is the federal government that most divides us by race,
class, religion, and gender. Through its taxes, restrictive
regulations, corporate subsidies, racial set-asides, and
welfare programs, government plays far too large a role in
determining who succeeds and who fails. Government
"benevolence" crowds out genuine goodwill by
institutionalizing group thinking, thus making each group
suspicious that others are receiving more of the government
loot. This leads to resentment and hostility among us.

Racism is simply an ugly form of collectivism, the mindset
that views humans strictly as members of groups rather than
as individuals. Racists believe that all individuals who
share superficial physical characteristics are alike: as
collectivists, racists think only in terms of groups. By
encouraging Americans to adopt a group mentality, the
advocates of so-called "diversity" actually perpetuate racism.

One last comment. I and We are NOT going away. We will
continue to spread the news our Government and the FAA is a
MESS due to filling their top ranks with incompetent and
unqualified minorities and women. The truth will not be
denied. Our message is not "tired". In fact, our message
will ring louder and louder until America wakes up from it's
politically correct COMA

So, deal with it.

Have a nice day sycophant