Old February 25th 04, 11:52 PM

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote in message
link.net...

" wrote in message
ink.net...

No, it doesn't. Since it is defined within a human
social-political-religious framework it will be whatever any human
social-political-religious group can come up with.

It doesn't work that way.

You sir, are either incredibly naive or incredibly illiterate.

I'm neither.

You've proven that you are probably both. Try reading a dictionary and
studying a little anthropology. If you haven't the time or money for those,
then I suggest that you join the US Army, and then serve in at least the
following locales, Europe, Asia, East Africa and West Africa preferrably in
the following countries, Belgium, the Netherlands, Mongolia, Nepal,
Thailand, Burma, Malaysia, Nigeria, Angola, South Africa, Mozambique,
Democratic Republic of Congo, Ethiopia and anywhere else in those regions.
DO NOT LIVE ON BASE IN ANY OF THOSE COUNTRIES! Live on the economy and get
to know the peoples and customs.

Perhaps after you've recieved an education and have had to learn the English
language sufficiently well to learn other languages, come back and we'll see
if you still hold your rather stilted ideas.

Snark