Old December 18th 19, 06:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Season Passes available from Soaring NV in Minden

There is so much I would like to say but.... keeping it simple, or trying.

You stated that they need to teach their tow pilots how to tow and how to return with maximum efficiency, or something to that effect.

There are maybe 6 tow pilots that tow at Minden (and with the exception of the FNG, whose tow numbers, I have no idea about), the low time person has over 3000 tows with the highest said to be in excess of 12,000. Now, I realize everyone can learn something from everyone, but even you have to admit you have some pretty experienced folks on the other end of that rope. If you know a better way, please let us know. I know we are all happy to learn something new and want to provide the best service we can.

“And that’s all I have to say about that”. Respectfully (and thanks, Forrest Gump)