Old December 18th 19, 10:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Season Passes available from Soaring NV in Minden

Forest Gump, I like that line. You might need to reread my post. I am in no way denegrading the quality of any operations tow pilots. My point was, since the price schema is the time from launch to tow plane landing means that if a guy happens to get a tow pilot who loligages his way back down you end up paying alot more for a tow than if you have an efficient tow pilot who has worked contests etc.

A better pricing, if you were gonna charge per minute would be time from launch to release. That would be a fairer way..... says the guy with over 8,000 hours taildragger and over 4,000 tows.... lol