Old December 11th 03, 11:53 PM
Darrel Toepfer

"Juan..E.-Jimenez" b*d&5^-@-*b(d)5+.!c#o$m wrote...

Like I said, it's all about the credibility the Duckboy doesn't have.
Besides, I only go into RAH when I'm in the mood to yank chains and what
little kids like you wiggle.

Which part of the info below, did you not understand?

Your lack of response in RAH, will continue to haunt you...

"Credibility it's all about credibility"... Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret
1999/03/08
"It's all about credibility. . .always has been, and always will be."
edtech 9 Aug 1999