Old August 8th 03, 03:30 AM
Ron Wanttaja

On 7 Aug 2003 11:01:46 -0700, (Corrie) wrote:

Question for Ron - any word on whether and/or when plans will be
available again? All this recent advice to "build a proven design for
your first airplane" ...

There are some problems that the family is trying to iron out right now.
Pete had made his wishes known regarding things like his photo collection
and the rights to the Fly Baby, but unfortunately, they weren't included in
the will. There are some other problems happening which are slowing the
return of the plans to the market.

It will eventually get ironed out, I think. Pete's stepdaughter is
determined that the plans get back on the market (he had spoken to her
about it the week before he died). Mrs. Bowers attorney called me about a
month ago to get information on the plans business. I've volunteered to
help however I can.

I'm hoping the plans will be available again by the end of the year. I'll
keep folks apprised via both my web page:

http://www.wanttaja.com/flybaby

....and the Fly Baby discussion group on Yahoo.

Ron Wanttaja