Old December 16th 03, 04:36 AM
Dave Stadt

"R. Hubbell" wrote in message
news:A9uDb.13697$pY.1556@fed1read04...
On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 16:34:22 -0500 Richard Russell

wrote:

Does anyone else find it ironic that the President's very presence at
the celebration of 100 years of powered flight has shut down almost
2,000 square miles of airspace? Couldn't he have phoned it in?
Rich Russell

It doesn't seem ironic to me, just dumb. Heck he's got Saddam what's the

worry?
Oh wait, the crippled, dialysis patient is still a threat.

It does however tell me that there's no way he was ever a pilot. Because

pilot would never do that to fellow pilots. So what in hell was he doing

in
the National Guard? Don't answer that I really don't want to know.

R. Hubbell

I would love to see Ken Hyde and crew cancel the flight of the Flyer at
Kitty Hawk to protest the absurd presidential TFRs. If Boyer was in charge
it might happen but not with EAA in charge.