Old March 16th 05, 11:30 PM
Jay Beckman

"John Galban" wrote in message
oups.com...

Blueskies wrote:

I can understand the special treatment in front of the airline

counter, but the TSA running the passenger screening is a
government agency.

Last year the TSA started a frequent traveller program at some of the
larger airports. Basically, you have to get pre-screened, give them a
thumb print or retina scan, and you get to use the fast lane.

John Galban=====N4BQ (PA28-180)

Minneapolis was one of the airports where they were trying it out and I was
told that it failed miserably. Nobody trusted the government with the
information required for the background check.

Jay Beckman
PP-ASEL
Chandler, AZ