Old June 16th 05, 06:17 AM
SHIVER ME TIMBERS

Yunno Mark I could be mad, beligerant, insult you like you are
insulting others in this group starting with an individual who has
far more credibility than you will ever have.

But instead I will simply ask you what is your point of being in this
group.

Besides trolling just what is your reason for being here.

As an armchair lurker with nothing more than an interest in aviation
even I can see that you have some serious personality issues.

What is it that you want. What do you feel that we owe you.

Why should anyone here believe even one word you say or give
one tinker's damn if it's true or not.

So you have owned two helicopters... BIG ****ING DEAL.

You can continue to be as snotty in this group as you like.

The majority will toy with you, some will debate you, some will
just plonk and ignore you.

Sooner or later you will realize you have no friends here when you
could have had many.

Nobody will be interested in what you have to say.

And sooner or later you will get fed up and tired of kicking sand when
nobody gives a damn.

And then one day you will be gone and nobody will care.

At your current rate I would daresay the majority will hope that it is
sooner than later.