Old August 17th 04, 05:43 PM
Keith Willshaw

"Denyav" wrote in message
Germany never managed to enrich more than a few grams
of Uranium

Over 500 kgs enriched Uran found in U-234 produced by outer space aliens
masquerading as Germans ?

500kgs of unenriched yellowcake, 500kgs of wepons grade
uranium packed as described would produce a prompt
criticallity event.

Not quite. The first soviet centrifuge pilot enrichment plant was
run at Sverlovsk-44 in 1957 but it didnt produce significant
amounts of enriched material

Actually Mr.Willshaw,Deadline set by soviet leadership for Uran pilot
production was as I said before April 1,1948,and in case of failure to

meet the
deadline whole centrifuge development project would be scrapped for good.
There were actually two competing centrifuge designs one Dr.Zippes design

other
Dr.Steudels design.
Both designs succesfuly started producing Uran on March 21 and so Soviet
centrifuge development project was saved.

The gentlemen concerned disagree , I prefer their version to yours.

Keith