Old July 11th 12, 04:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
RAS56 RAS56 is offline
Member

Default The "offical" LXNAV V7 thread

Rob, I think you need to go ahead and get the Colibri II and then donate the unneeded Nano to one of the student pilots at your home field...

Robert

Hey Robert, think so? ;-)

There's no doubt that that Colibri is a nifty looking piece of gear, definitely worth a closer look in the off season...could maybe work a deal with you for the Nano then if you're interested.

Then again, I'm running into more and folks that fly with multiple loggers "just in case"...

Get that PPL out of the way and then start making plans to come up to Dalhart with us next year!

Regards,

Rob S.
ZAP