Old May 6th 17, 04:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Bick (ZN7)

Default Is OLC Broken Again?

On Saturday, May 6, 2017 at 8:28:40 AM UTC-6, Dan Marotta wrote:
Facebook - what's that?

I know what I did(n't) do yesterday. I want to take a close look on
Tony's downwind dash, but all I can get is OLC's crappy basic map.
That's not of much use.

Can you log on to OLC or is it just my account again?

Dan

On 5/6/2017 8:15 AM, JS wrote:
On Saturday, May 6, 2017 at 7:09:15 AM UTC-7, Dan Marotta wrote:
Try as I might, I can't log on. Nor can I see the list of competitors
to see if I still exist.

--
Dan, 5J

Look on facebook. If it isn't there it doesn't exist.
107.61 points for you yesterday, with or without facebook.
Jim

--
Dan, 5J

Working fine for me, Dan