Old February 19th 12, 04:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JohnDeRosa

Default Gravity or Space-Time?

Bizzare title right?

It is winter here in Chicago and no soaring to speak of - except for
the Bald Eagles that have just in the last few weeks been seen in the
Fox River valley for the first time in many, many years.

So I was watching a very interesting PBS Nova episode on YouTube about
the latest news and theories in Physics. One of the concepts
mentioned is that gravity works by warping the space-time continuum.
Whoa. Because gliders are always falling because of "gravity", I
thought you all might want to study up during this slack season.
Maybe it will help me fly better. Yeah...right.

Enjoy - John

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy9gXKwRpXc