Old March 22nd 04, 04:31 PM
John Shelton

Very romantic, Shawn.

This is taking the disease of soaring distraction just too far! First, I was
watching Shane and thinking about some great looking clouds that dissipated
60 years ago. Then I was looking at some Medieval religious paintings of
Jesus of Nazareth and was fascinated by the lenticular clouds in the
background. Now we are looking at posters on walls in the background of
movies. All this done while ignoring the subject matter itself.

It's time to go fly.

"Shawn Curry" wrote in message
John H. Campbell wrote:

Saw the interesting flick "Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind'

yesterday.
In one scene, I think in the offices of the mind-eraser company Lacuna,
there is a soaring poster in the background. Looked like an overhead

shot of
an ASK-21.

Good flick John?

Shawn