Old March 24th 04, 09:06 AM
Jack

On 3/23/04 9:19 AM, in article , "John
H. Campbell" wrote:

Aren't you curious about whether it was an acident if that image showed up
in the movie, or whether the Director or script writer (Charlie Kaufman) or
some actor (Jim Carey, Tom Wilkinson, Kirsten Dunst, Elijah Wood,...?) might
be a secret soaring pilot?

I'm even more curious as to why the photo (taken from almost directly above
the glider) was hung so that the glider was pointed at the floor -- probably
not at all indicative of the relative positions of the subject aircraft and
the photo ship when the photo was made.

Because it was exhibited in the "Lacuna" office, I'm assuming either a
psychiatric interpretation that is over my head (!) or somebody on the set
doesn't know much about airplanes. My vote is for the psych message, since
the photo was too prominent in the scene to be accidental.

Jack