Old April 26th 08, 12:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Default Should I be scared -- C172 over Gross

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

Benjamin Dover writes:

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

Benjamin Dover writes:

This from someone who had to ask where the handle for the ejector
seat on his Baron was located.

I don't recall asking such a question.

Any IFR rated pilot knows the answer and why.

There are a lot of things that IFR-rated pilots are supposed to
know that they don't.

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE.

You most certainly did. You didn't know if a simulated Baron was
different from the real thing and asked if an ejector seat was really
there.

Yes, but that's not what you said initially. You said I asked where
the handle for the ejection seat was, and that isn't true. This is
what I actually asked on October 15, 2006:

Which makes you a disingenuous fjukkwit.

I note in the simulation of the Baron in MSFS (Dreamfleet's
simulation), there's a button on the left side of the pilot, part of
several rows of buttons, marked "Ejection seat." I don't know if
this is a joke on the part of the developers, or something that
really exists in the aircraft. In the latter case, the only reason I
can think of for it would be if it were something that existed on a
military version of the aircraft. Is it really there?

I don't recall ever getting a serious answer to this question.

Becasue it didn;'t deserve one you retard.

Bertie