Old June 5th 17, 04:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Duster

Default Layup schedule for Ventus a Elevator

Thanks for the advice, Ron. You reminded me to stay off RAS as much as possible.

Mark,
Don't know you, but I believe you are a tow/glider pilot and possibly one of those rare, mechanically skilled craftsman. We need people like you with such experience to monitor RAS and offer your learned opinions. Too few of you to tick off. The anonymity and depersonalization brought by the internet can corrupt the best of intentions. It'll happen again, in which case just move on,....... but please don't leave!
Mike