Old April 16th 20, 12:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Richard Pfiffner[_2_]

Default GoPro Camera Deal (I don't work there - this isn't spam)

On Wednesday, April 15, 2020 at 12:58:47 PM UTC-7, Shaun Wheeler wrote:
They are currently running a sale - 100 bucks off online orders two day shipping on two different models of the Hero including the Hero 8 black which brings the price down to $299. Free shipping.

I'm about to bite the bullet and order one. After watching Bruno's vids it's pretty clear they work rather well.

But the camera shuts down when taking videos. Mine shuts down in approximately 1/2 hour when it gets hot sitting on my desk. Works great until it gets hot.

Google shutdowns when hot before purchasing.

Richard
www.craggyaero.com