Old January 29th 07, 02:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Sam Spade

Default Visual STARs

Mxsmanic wrote:

If a STAR is marked VISUAL (FUBAR VISUAL APPROACH), and shows
hand-drawn paths and landmarks instead of navaids, does that mean it's
intended specifically for VFR, or for both VFR and IFR, or what? I'm
a bit confused by it because I thought all STARs were instrument
approaches. At the same time, I've heard ATC clear commercial flights
for the XYZ VISUAL approach, which implies that as long as conditions
permit a visual approach, it's okay for IFR, even though it gives only
landmarks on the ground.

You are such a cocky baster that just does not know **** about this stuff.

I'd be happy to send $1 towards actual flying lessons for you provided
at least 500 folks here match me.