Old August 25th 09, 03:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
a[_3_]

Default Emergency Descents with ATC COMS - Video

On Aug 25, 9:12*am, Ricky wrote:
On Aug 23, 8:17*am, Robert Moore wrote:

Jeeze...damn amateurs.......
Jeeze...grumpy, retired, ex-military, old men.......lighten up. Your experience and knowlege is very valuable here, but it would be much more well received with some grace and kindness.
Bob Moore
P-3B

P-3, huh? I am cutting my A&P teeth on a rehab of a P-3, which is what
my company does. My first P-3 is about to take it's maiden flight
after a 3 year rebuild, and after we get all the tank leaks sealed
(again).

Ricky

The M20J is a wet wing tank sealed with something that was found to
like to disolve in what ever is added to 100 octane low lead. We had
to fix the leaks a couple of times in an early M20J, I expect the
problem has been solved a long time ago. What is the nature of the
leaks your P-3 has: inital sealant a little better than bubble gum?