Old January 3rd 06, 09:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Atlas is down...

You should see today!!! Hell, I WISH I could see today!!!
KATW and out my window 031945Z 00000KT M1/4SM R03/1200FT FG VV001 01/01
A2988

In about another hour, we'll loose that 1 degree C, and the fog will start
freezing to everything.... again.

Jim

wrote in message
Jim Burns wrote:
: It's been a rotten early winter for flying up here in the midwest.

Repeated
: systems of low clouds, ice, drizzle, freezing rain, or snow and wind

with no
: breaks between them.
: Jim

Tell me about it. I spent 5 extra days in Milwaukee after Christmas

trying to
get back to Virginia. Just got back yesterday. Really low MVFR/IFR with

ice in the
clouds through from IA to PA for days.

-Cory

* Cory Papenfuss *