Old August 29th 18, 03:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike Borgelt[_2_]

Default avier battery replacement

On Tuesday, 28 August 2018 22:00:06 UTC+10, Morris Carter wrote:
My avier battery does not want to take a charge. Can the battery be
replaced?

I replaced one. Opened up (battery held in by double sided tape), found same size on ebay and replaced. Not difficult.

Avier is otherwise known as Vertica V2.
The Avier name is a joke. Tim Mara was selling them and didn't have a name so I suggested Avier because it sounds aviation related, but the joke is that A vier (A4 in German) was the von Braun team's designation of the later called V2 missile.