Old March 12th 08, 06:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Turn to Final - Keeping Ball Centered

This is bugging me so much, I am going to climb to altitude and test it
myself next time I fly.

It will be good practice anyway. The problem will be that the airspeed
indicator isn't that accurate at those slow speeds but it should be
equivalent in both level and descending flight stall breaks. The hard part
will be maintaining a constant descent rate while in a steep bank and not
letting it wander up and down.

I believe you guys are correct, I just can't understand the reason behind
it. Nothing like a real experiment to prove the theory if I can't
understand the physics behind it.