Old October 20th 19, 03:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Deming Gray

Default Tullahoma, TN glider ops

On Saturday, October 19, 2019 at 12:36:59 PM UTC-4, Matt McBee wrote:
I am interested in learning more about glider operations at Tullahoma, TN.. I have family near that area and would be interested in flying my glider there during visits.

Matt

Hi Matt,

I fly almost every weekend at Tullahoma. The Civil Air Patrol (CAP) operates two gliders there towing cadets and senior members (SM) of the CAP and providing CAP SM instruction flights. We will tow SSA members if they are also CAP members. I hope that the SSA towing arrangement changes in the future, we used to provide SSA members with tows anytime we were operating. You should come by and meet the crew.

Deming