Old June 20th 05, 04:19 AM
RST Engineering

Because...

(a) it costs me 4% or so to ACCEPT a credit card and another 4% to issue a
credit, I'm out 8% of the deal from the getgo

and

(b) I'm trying my bestest to keep this from being a company gig and a
personal loan...

that isn't going to work.

Jim

Well, since you run a business I assume you accept credit cards. Why not
just take a credit card deposit roughly equal to the value of the radio &
issue a credit when it's returned? That's what most auto parts houses do
when they loan tools. A temporary payment to the card company would be ok
with me, knowing I'd get it back as a credit in a month or two.