Old December 18th 06, 09:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Default Little bears make lousy wannabe's :)

Juan Jimenez wrote:
This is just hilarious.

This putz claims he publishes his address on all his sites. The truth is
that this dip**** coward is lying, his address is actually located in his
domain record for his sites.

What websites are you referring to? We have many. We still have some
to update, but our main websites have the address on the home page.
The Van Nuys address is no more. We've just completed a move to
Colorado and that address has been updated with the Domain Registrar.
Whether it has propigated or not is unknown to me...but you need to do
more research. Quit lying, tell the people about the sites you're
talking about, then try and tell the truth about the sites you seem to
be concealing.

Funny thing is, the address he says he makes public actually points on
google maps to the middle of an intersection in van nuys, and a closeup on
the satellite view shows a mark on the asphalt that looks like a piece of
roadkille in the shape of a wannabe putz... kinda reminds me of the Yapping
Gaggle Mascot here.

When I was in Van Nuys, I lived in an apartment on the corner of an
intersection. As for roadkill, we'll see plenty of that if you ever
test fly that BD5J you claim to own and you claim is airworthy. One
year later, it's airworthy but no indication you've flown it in that
year's time? Who you trying to fool?

Do your research, Juan. Get the whole story together and packaged,
then get the story straight.