Old December 21st 06, 09:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Default Little bears make lousy wannabe's :)

You forgot to mention that VFR around here means 120 mile visibility (every
direction except west :-). IFR for me is when I can't see Mt Evans (65
miles N) from Centennial Airport (KAPA) :-D... And how about the aircraft
firms? Nexaer, Adams, ATG...

heh...heh...still researching! As for visibility, however, not
tonight! They shut down Denver and the winds are squirrelly here in
the Canyons/ We haven't had much snow...how much have you had in your
area?

Otherwise, you're right on! A great place for News and Aviation News
Sites! G