Old September 24th 12, 04:50 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Indrek[_5_]

Default Hong Kong] [01/48] - Hong Kong Index 1.jpg (0/1)

"H. Milton Lewis" wrote in message
On 9/23/2012 4:47 PM, Indrek wrote:
Here are some taken on two separate days at Hong Kong airport.

Cheers,

Indrek Aavisto

Criticism is easy; achievement is difficult. W.S. Churchill

I spent almost an hour enjoying how the other side of the world operates!
Great pictures of liveries not often seen on "our side".

I'm pleased that you enjoyed looking at the pictures. It was my first time
in Hong Kong, and I too was fascinated by the different airlines that are
rarely, if ever, seen here in Canada.

Cheers,

Indrek Aavisto

--
Criticism is easy; achievement is difficult W.S. Churchill