Old June 22nd 19, 04:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default New Video - Oudie Weather & SeeYou Maps

The bigger the influence of terrain the easier it is to model.

Undoubtedly an competent user reading a SkewT can predict wave for a given location, but the maps allow you to do this over a large area, quickly and if in cockpit, hands free.

You are welcome to send feedback via the usual means, especially with traces, we may not always have time for a thorough investigation but we always read and note them.

After we upgrade the Western US model next week, the other US models will follow shortly after.