Old June 23rd 19, 02:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Giaco

Default New Video - Oudie Weather & SeeYou Maps

On Saturday, June 22, 2019 at 11:22:53 AM UTC-4, wrote:
The bigger the influence of terrain the easier it is to model.

Undoubtedly an competent user reading a SkewT can predict wave for a given location, but the maps allow you to do this over a large area, quickly and if in cockpit, hands free.

You are welcome to send feedback via the usual means, especially with traces, we may not always have time for a thorough investigation but we always read and note them.

After we upgrade the Western US model next week, the other US models will follow shortly after.

I'll tag on T8's invite... MT. Washtington wave camp is 2nd week in October.. come compare the models real-time!
G7