Old January 12th 20, 12:48 AM
Delta8 Delta8 is offline
Member

Location: Pa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
On Friday, January 10, 2020 at 9:22:22 PM UTC-5, Charles Longley wrote:
I just started pimping out my ASW20. I am putting in a LXNAV S100, FLARM and an ADS-B Trig transponder. Thant’s three puck antennas and I haven’t even figured out where to put the FLARM antennas yet! Does anyone have a good solution?

Too many puck GPS antennas too close together will lead to interference and poor function.
I remember reading somewhere that these puck antennas must be 30 inches apart to help reduce the possibility of such interference.
What about compass interference with all those magnets and metal ?
I have one that I moved around the compass but seemed to not affect it .