Old March 24th 04, 08:39 AM
Thomas Borchert

BHelman,

Did you know that? The
issue editor skims through it and randomly picks something to add to a
title.

I'm a journalist...

In this case, the lead-in was a direct quote from the article, saying
"We give the Monroy a razor thin edge". While you obviously differ, it
should be possible to concede the article says just that - in the one
and only passage directly comparing the units.

It doesn't say "The Surecheck is way better" or something in that vein,
even if you keep claiming it does. It doesn't say "The Monroy is way
better" or anything like that, either. But I never claimed that.

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)