Old March 31st 04, 03:51 PM
James M. Knox

(Loran) wrote in
om:

...he said he didn't write that, but it is was a guy named paul
bertorelli who did that. But paul is also in a mooney club with the
guys from the monro company.

I thought that was a pretty interesting discovery, considering they
are supposed to be unbiased, I wonder just how unbiased their final
editors are.

I have known 'Berto for over a decade, and I can't see him changing his
opinion for anything less than a 2x4 upside the head. G Certainly not
because he is in the same "club" as someone else. [Besides, my experience
is that the Monroy guy has so little people skills that he may have no
friends.]

Send Paul an e:mail and ask him! He'll give you his honest reason (even if
it is "it's cute." G).

James M. Knox
TriSoft ph 512-385-0316
1109-A Shady Lane fax 512-366-4331