Old November 3rd 06, 05:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dice

Default the New Tiger

Since I started working on my ticket, and now my instrument, I have been in
love with the new Tigers from day one of my training. I can think about
buying a plane now, and I'm disappointed that the New Tiger outfit tanked.
There are a number of them on Controller and other sites for sale. Is it
prudent to buy an orphaned aircraft brand? Do these planes have design or
performance issues? I know I'll lose a bunch of market value --depreciation
bucks because they're orphaned but I don't care; it'll be on Uncle Sam's
dime. For me its a toss-up between a Diamond and the New Tiger, and frankly
I prefer a yoke. Would love to hear from Tiger/Grumman boosters out there.
Thanks in advance.