Old February 19th 13, 03:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Power Flarm Antena Mounting

On Monday, February 18, 2013 8:56:38 PM UTC-7, K wrote:
On Sunday, February 17, 2013 12:35:46 PM UTC-7, son_of_flubber wrote:

On Sunday, February 17, 2013 4:31:39 AM UTC-5, wrote:

My PF brick is feeding the Trig TT21 for ADS-B out

From http://www.trig-avionics.com/adsb.html

"The GPS receiver used must be an IFR certified receiver."

The PF brick GPS is IFR certified??

So feeding PF brick GPS to Trig TT21 works? And it is legal?

Thanks for the responses to all of you. My 27 has black weave (I assume CF) all the way to the nose. It is the last serial number before the B. Looked at all the pictures on the links and will still plan for the Flarm antenna on the glare shield (I checked today and it fits-Barely) and might consider putting the GPS and ADS-B antenna just below the glare shield. Going to start with temp mounting made from cardboard.

I mentioned the SD card for updating because I am using the LxNav Flarmview but I will still install the USB cord because flights cannot be downloaded on the LxNav. I have 2.6 and plan to do some logging with it.

Oops, I meant to say it fits between the canopy and glareshield barely.