Old August 15th 05, 05:35 AM
Jay Honeck

The good news is that despite the headset problems, she LOVED the flight.
We flew low and slow... saw some sights, kept it short and made a picture
perfect landing.

Way to go, Jase!

It was a bit over ten years ago that I took my wife up for her first flight,
which resulted in exactly the outcome you are hoping for. Mary has since
gone on to get her ticket (she just ticked off her 500th hour earlier this
summer), and we fly all over the country with our two kids in our Piper
Pathfinder.

I hope your next decade is as fabulous as my last ten years have been!

:-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA