Old February 3rd 06, 02:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Oshkosh Lodging

Best alarm clock at AirVenture 2005...
Friday morning, 0630, B-25 taking off to the east, followed by two
P-51's deparating to the west.

Amen to that, Brother. Even with my earplugs (an absolute necessity for
camping at OSH, IMHO), there ain't nothing much louder than a B-25 going
over your tent at full throttle!

I've been putting 15 years worth of home videos onto DVD since Xmas, and
we're up to OSH '96 now. Mary, the kids and I just sit there watching and
hearing the familiar sights and sounds of OSH, and we all let out a
collective moan of anxious anticipation when the big formations fly over on
the TV, or when FiFi sets off the "wall of fire".

Dang it, I just can't wait for July to come!

:-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA