Old March 20th 05, 09:58 PM
Sam Fly

Jonathan, make sure you have a certificate of deregistration from FAA
and a certificate of airwothiness for export. You will probable need a
DAR for the latter. Without these two certificates the buyer will not
be able to register and receive an airworthiness certificate.

Sam Fly

wrote:
What documents will my foreign buyer need in order to ship his new
glider in trailer from the US via roll on roll off car boat?

The buyer has already paid me. He will arrange and pay the overseas
freight.

I only want to get prepared for the handover to the freight forwarder
at the port.

Anyone with recent experience care to describe what documents the
shipping company requested?

Jonathan Gere