Old October 23rd 06, 01:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Wizard of Draws

Default Mxs wins.

On 10/22/06 7:48 PM, in article
, "Peter R."
wrote:

Viperdoc wrote:

Unfortunately have to agree as well.

You all really need to become familiar with your scoring and actions
feature of your newsreader. If you don't have one with such a feature,
consider switching.

I use 40tude Dialog and I was easily able to create a filter that not only
blocks Msux, but also any follow-ups to his posts.

In my experience, this newsgroup still contains a lot of valuable exchanges
and the noise is back to a tolerable level.

There's a couple of groups that I wouldn't subscribe to if I didn't have the
option of filtering specific posters. It makes a world of difference in my
enjoyment of those groups. I haven't filtered M yet, but it's probably
coming to that.
--
Jeff 'The Wizard of Draws' Bucchino

Cartoons with a Touch of Magic