Old October 23rd 06, 03:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
flyin_coyote

Default Mxs wins.

Don't hurry back. Its a public forum not your personnel newsgroup. If you
don't like it you should leave and find one that fits your needs. Maybe you
can start alt.rec.corncobupmyass.pilot.

I will go back to just lurking again. I just felt compelled to say that. You
can go and correct my grammer now. I am sure I made a million mistakes.

"Morgans" wrote in message
Well, I'm going to take a break from this group for a while. The signal
to noise level is so high, and the volume of junk so large, it takes too
much time and annoys me.

I'm tired of being called a netcop, among other things, and since all of
you "weenies" that are enabling this troll by responding have pushed this
group into the dumpster, as far as I am concerned.

I'll check back from time to time, and when he goes, I'll return.

See you in the funny papers! g
--
Jim in NC

Sorry for calling some of you weenies, but that's how I see it, at the
moment.