Old October 24th 03, 01:37 AM
Paul Riley

Default Flight Simulator now being used by flight instructors

"Ed Forsythe" wrote in message
Nancy,
Try explaining how *easy* it is to an eminently qualified student who has
washed out of the USAF or USN flight training programs.
--
Happy Flying,
Ed

Hi Ed,

You can add US Army to that as well. Like you, I was also introduced to
"sims" (I use the term loosely G) via the Link Trainer--Blue Canoe?? G--
back in the 50s. Army got some old ones from the USAF--(thanks, I think) G

I hated those things, but they sure did help with procedural items. No way
could you say they taught you to fly--ANYTHING.

Paul