Old April 21st 05, 04:37 PM
Guy Elden Jr

Default NEW FLIGHT SCHOOL - Best in Flight Aviation Academy - Morristown, New Jersey

MMU really isn't so little anymore. With all the new construction over
at the Signature ramp the past few years, and all the damn bizjets
flying in and out of there day and night, it's starting to resemble
Teterboro now.

I just moved to Madison, 10 minutes from the field, and I've heard jets
taking off at 1am out of there. Oh, and they also seem to be pretty
gutsy too, as I've heard them taking off in below ILS minimum
conditions as well (i.e., they have no hope of returning to the field
once they depart).