Old May 12th 08, 03:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Shirl

Default I give up, after many, many years!

Dudley Henriques wrote:
I've been posting on the pilot forums using my own name for about 10
years. Two things immediately come to mind;

The first was when someone made a HUGE deal about the fact that it
didn't matter a hoot whether or not I used my own name or not since
neither I or anyone else could prove I was in fact Dudley Henriques.

The second incident involved someone who claimed I couldn't be Dudley
Henriques because he knew Dudley Henriques and I wasn't him.
On this incident, my wife answered him asking him to PLEASE send the
real Dudley Henriques home at once because the one she had been living
with for 42 years hated to do yard work.

LOL.
I also have a friend who posted using his own name ... just so happens
he is in the television industry and of course, nobody believed it was
really him, they told him he was full of _ _ _ _, etc. It was both
humorous and frustrating for him. Really, it doesn't matter WHAT name
you use ... there can be problems either way.